An estimated 20% better fuel efficiency by having a clean propeller and hull. Protect your boat, keep maintenance cost low and increase performance. The South Carolina waters are fast moving and warm, that creates an excellent environment for marine life to settle on the hull.
Regular cleaning protects your boat from barnacles and other growth on your hull, propeller and through hull fittings:
· Lower resistance, a smoother sail
· Lower fuel consumption
· Better acceleration; higher top speeds
· Protection of gel coat
· Quicker anti-fouling paint job when out of water
· Clear through hull fittings, prevent engine overheating, and damage to reverse cycle units
Charleston Hull Cleaners provides the following services:
· Barnacle removal, hull cleaning and inspection
· Propeller, shaft cleaning and inspection
· Zinc inspection and replacement
· Maintenance plans
Compare our rates and start saving money today!!!
Please call 1-843-697-7190
Licensed and Insured